Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby Clay Ornament

I was looking through a catalog one day and I seen this adorable ornament
Every year for Christmas we get my neices and nephews ornaments.
Well this particular ornament was out of my price range but would be perfect for my
nephews first Christmas.
So I got to thinking, I wonder if I can make it out of clay..
So below is my attempt...
Here is the ornament all sculpted in clay

Here it is all painted (minus the face)

Here is what the original ornament looks like.
For the life of me I can't find what I did with the photo of
"MY" finished project. But at least you get the idea of what
it's suppose to look like when it's all done.
I also personalized his name and the year on the blankie.
This one is made from scuply I beleive, I had to paint mine.
I think I like the scuply one better but mine worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!