Sunday, March 1, 2009

I took the sketch challenge at "Our Creative Corner"

Here is the challenge:
Now for today's challenge. Our Creative Corner's February hostess, Laurie Schmidlin, has created this fantastic sketch for us to work with:

I needed to make a "Thinking of You" card but had no inspiration.
So I decided to go over to "Our Creative Corner" blog http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ and see what their challenge for this week was.

I took a look at their sketch challenge and it seemed simple enough...and it helped get my mojo moving. Of course my card is nothing as elaborate as the cards on their blog or probably the ones that would be entered in their contest (I could only dream to make cards that fantastic) but none the less, it helped get me moving and I had fun making it. And even saved the sketch. This is one I will do again!! And for the most part I was pleased with the final results!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawna, I love this card. Is it a stamp or freehand? Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!