Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few more cards.....

Well...I'm getting there..
slowly but surely adding to my
many Christmas cards that need to be made.

I got very lucky. When I was at a thrift store I found this
old tattered hymn book. Of course I had to snatch it up!
It was even already aged for me ...and I'm talking to the
point that the pages are so old that the page are brittle!!
I totally love it :)
I love this barn image stamp!
I tried to make it wintery by adding the blue sky and glitter.
I'm not crazy about the ribbon, i think it's too wide and I might add
some snowflake die cuts to this card. will make it again so I'm calling
this one a "rough draft" lol..

Bummer the embossed Christmas trees didn't show up on the green paper!


This card is growing on me. I do love that image tho!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!