Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Almost Over..........ALREADY..??!!

Looking at the calendar today, I was a little taken back by the date! January 26th!
Seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the New Year!
How are you doing with your New Years Resolutions? Are you sticking to them?
I myself...have stuck to some..some I haven't started..and some are starting to fall by the wayside...
When I looked at the calendar I realized Valentine's Day is just around the corner (already!) and it's time to start packing away the winter and new year's decor and pull out the red and pink..yay the one time I can get away with pink in this house :)


So Before January comes to an end, I want to wish you a Happy New Year one last time this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!