Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest Play Day!

I finally had a pinterest play day! You know FINALLY doing SOMETHING that you've pinned to one of your boards!
If you haven't joined pinterest yet..enter with caution it's addicting!

So I seen this recipe on pinterest for these little cracker bacon snacks..
instantly I thought DAN WOULD LOVE THOSE!!
And let's get real who doesn't love BACON?!
Basically you take a club cracker, put parmasean cheese on it and wrap a half strip of bacon around it and bake it at 250 for 2 hours....
The picture below is about an hour into baking time...
And this is what they looked like when they were done..I know...wipe your mouth your drooling...
And this is what it looked like when Thing 1 tried them!
All three males in the house say this is a recipe to be filed..give it a try..they are super easy to make and not really that expensive. I got 28 crackers out of 1 pack of bacon.
This original recipe came from The Pioneer Woman. She has step by step directions on her blog if you'd like to see how this all goes together.

1 comment:

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!