Friday, January 20, 2012

A Valentine Start

After taking the all the Christmas decor down, I decided to keep the small tree
that I bought up. I stuffed it in a corner in the dining room and thought it would be fun to decorate it for the different holidays.
Doing things DIY is always my first go to before I spend money on something.
Carter was using his parla beads (The beads you put on a pegged tray and fuse together with wax paper and an iron) the other day, and I seen the heart tray setting there and the phone rang...and so....began the start of making Valentine ornaments for the little tree.....


So whatcha think? I think cute so far..but guess what, I ran out of pink beads....ole well..Stay tuned for more ideas to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!